Greetings From Your Township Officials
Welcome to the web site for the Charter Township of Brandon. Our intent is to communicate important information about Brandon Township to our residents and to anyone else who might have an interest in our community. You will find information about the services provided by each Township Department, meeting information and minutes, office hours, and how you reach each elected official and department head. We have tried to make this web site as user friendly as possible. Again, we welcome you to Brandon Township via cyberspace.
Be sure to check back here often for important information regarding your community.
2015 Board Meeting and Holiday Schedule
Regular Board Meeting Agenda
- May 4, 2015 - Agenda
May 18, 2015 - Agenda
- 2015 Budgets (PDF FILE)
- 2015 General Appropriations Act
- For an explanation of general fund line items see the Budget Justification (PDF File)
- An amendment to Chapter 46, Article I, Section 46-6 Animal (1) Class I animal. Adopted 5/4/15
- An amendment to Chapter 46, Article I, Section 46-6 Animal (2) Class II animal. . .Adopted 5/4/15
- An amendment to to Chapter 46, Article I, Section 46-6 Definitions (3) Class III animal. Adopted 5/4/15
- An amendment to to Chapter 46, Article V, Section 46-282 (b) (3) a. Adopted 5/4/15
Click HERE for more information on the above ordinance amendments.
FREE TREES FOR RESIDENTS
According to a Woodlands Settlement Agreement, Enbridge Energy has given Brandon Township $10,000 to purchase trees to be planted throughout the Township. The Township is partnering with Wojo's Greenhouse to distribute 5' to 6' tall Sunset Red Maples this September. Property owners interested in participating in the blind draw to receive one of the 143 free trees should contact the Supervisor's Office, (248) 627-4918, by August 14th. The drawing will take place on August 17th and the winners will be mailed a certificate.
Natural Gas Project
Consumers Energy is partnering with Brandon Township on a 3-year construction project to extend natural gas to areas in Brandon Township that are not currently receiving natural gas service. All three phases have been released for construction.
For more information click on make the connection.
interested in receiving an email and/or text message with warnings and updates
regarding emergency situations in Oakland County.
- FREE Mosquito Repellent and Dunks now available at the Township Offices
- To learn more about the West Nile Virus click here. (PDF File)
- To protect yourself from West Nile click here. (PDF File)
- Representative Jacobsen introduced Bill No. 4423 on April 14, 2015
This bill has been referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure TTT and would give our township the ability to lower the speed limit on our gravel roads to 45 MPH.
To view House Bill No. 4423, Click HERE and enter 4423
- Recyclable items only can be dropped off M-F at the CMI location beginning April 1st
- Non-Recyclable items can be taken to the Township Park on dates yet to be determined in June and August of 2015.
Please call the Supervisor's office for an appointment (248) 627-4918
Click here for details (Word Document)
- View Suggestions (PDF File)
- OTV has MOVED from channel 99 to channel 189
- What is OTV? (Word Doc)
To view the OTV Broadcast Schedule click below:
- Click here for SWINE FLU information (PDF File)